What should I do at the scene of the accident?
We have created an infographic to summarize some important steps you should take at the scene of a car accident.
- Calm yourself down – it is completely normal to fell anxious or even anger. Please take a couple of slow and deep breaths to calm yourself down. The calmer and the more rational you are, the better you will be able to handle the situation.
- Call the police or ambulance if someone is injured
- Exchange below details with the other driver:
- Contact Number
- Car plate number
- Take a photo of the followings:
- Driver license (front & back)
- Car damages
- Car plates
- Take notes of other important information:
- Witness contact details
- Accident location, date and time
- Call Ascent Lawyers – Our experienced lawyers are able to help your case and help you make a claim for compensation.
Ascent Lawyers offer a FREE initial consultation and a NO WIN NO FEE policy.
Please call us at 0735326982
Or Email: email@example.com